The Commercial Air Purification products provide innovative, reliable solutions to challenging Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) concerns in all commercial buildings. Utilizing UV-C technologies in combination with high-grade physical filtration, the in-duct and standalone units reduce airborne microbial. The units are designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants. The in-duct air purifier is the best solution for a commercial building application. It is effective against three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial, and Gases. The in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide Plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned space.
Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the in-duct air purifier system sweeps through your building actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydro-Peroxide occurs naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and is part of nature’s process of cleaning the air. The IWave devices are bi-polar, meaning they use two emitters to create equal amounts of positive and negative ions. The IWave technology generates the same ions that nature creates with lightning, waterfalls, ocean waves, etc.
- The dual ionizers will reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores).
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- Our system reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, our purifiers provides whole building air and surface purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take up space inside the building and operates silently.
- Two quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement.
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma
Interested in indoor air testing and purification?